Nestled in the quiet and beautiful Culpeper countryside, this charming rambler on .78 acres is your family's next home sweet home. Many updates have been installed, all while maintaining the country charm elements. New roof, water heater, and washing machine just to name a few. This rancher/ rambler layout offers efficient living with large bedrooms and a primary bedroom suite. The partially finished basement is newly painted and walks out to lovely manicured lot. The wood fireplace and spacious sitting area in basement, makes this a cozy place to entertain the family. You will want to see this to believe it. More photos to be uploaded by 7/24/23.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, Other, 1 Story
Other, Gas Water Heater, Private Water Service
1,440 sq. ft
Other, Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Culpeper County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Poured, Workshop
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- Lot View
- Other, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Back Yard, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Open, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Other.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price