Are you looking for privacy and a home that has character, look no further. This 1865 farmhouse situated on 31 acres includes two ponds and has Terrys Run, running through a section of the property. The home was renovated in the late 80's and still has the original staircase and flooring throughout most areas (hardwood flooring believed to be under dining area carpet). The interior has lots of natural light flowing in and a gas burning fireplace located in the living room. The lovely wood sided home has a wrap around cover porch that encompasses almost the entire footprint of the home. Kick back and relax on the porch and enjoy beautiful pond and field views. Please DO NOT go up the Driveway without a scheduled appointment.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Stone, Wood Siding
1,612 sq. ft
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Stove, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Stone
- Lot View
- Trees/Woods, Pasture, Pond
- Body of Water
- Terrys Run
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Pond, Private, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded, Cleared.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price