This beautifully renovated home with tons of upgrades sits on a total of 10.2 acres in a very quiet and private setting in Orange, VA. Great location! Just minutes from the town of Orange and only 2 miles from the serene Lake Orange where you can enjoy fishing, canoeing and kayaking. Also about fifteen minutes from Lake Anna, thirty minutes from Culpeper or Charlottesville, and an hour from Fredericksburg. The recently renovated home sits on .67 acres that includes mature shady trees. This listing also includes lot 46-111 which contains 9.53 acres and gives a future owner a couple of different options. Either keep the recently renovated home as an AirBnB, in-law suite, or guest house while you build your dream home on the bigger lot. You could also potentially sell the big lot separately, but an easement would have to be obtained from a neighbor. Or you could just enjoy the extra land and space, which could accommodate some horses or other farm animals. As a courtesy to the neighbor, please don't drive on the yard of 20611 Lahore Road. Come check out the peaceful setting!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cottage, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
988 sq. ft
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Trees. Cleared, Trees/Wooded, Backs To Trees, Private.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price