Beautiful home located conveniently on the DC side of Warrenton just off 605/Dumfries Road. Surprisingly quiet and private, this hidden gem of a subdivision has only a small handful of homes that have turned over infrequently. This house has been thoughtfully maintained and lays out very well for anyone with a need or desire for a large, luxurious house with tons of finished space. Excellent finished basement for additional living space, recreation or guests. What's now the "music room" on the main level a favorite! Excellent house for those who prefer to work from home. Lots of organizational and layout options!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
6,196 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fauquier County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Zone.
- Partial, Full, Full Finished, Heated, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price